Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh, what a fun realxing day in the STAMP room.

A very productive day in the stamp room. I got the cards done for the next hostess group meeting. Just a hint for you. We will be using a wheel and your card will smell like vanilla. I got the 2 cards done for the party on Friday night and the card done for the Demonstrator meeting on the 26th.

I looked into a swap and am waiting to hear back from the hostess to see if there are still openings to participate. Only a 5 card swap but hopefully will have 2 spots to participate so 10 new card idea's. I really like full card swaps so that they can be used instead of having to make them into card when it's only fronts.

Today I hope to be able to do a little water coloring with the new Gnome set.

Have a great day everyone and I will post pictures of the cards in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment