Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good Bye Holiday!

The holiday mini is gone... however there are a few carry over items that will either come back in the new catalog that comes out in July or you can still order them until the end of June.

So here they are;
Holiday Stocking Bigz Die (made some fun stocking for decorating the tree with this)
Peekaboo Frames Bigz Die
Stocking Accents Originals Die (great for adding these to the Stocking die)
Red and Silver Glimmer Paper (Great for some sparkle, my Mom will love this)
1" x 8" Cellophane Bags (Yeah I can use these to give out some Valentines treats)
Spice Cake Designer Fabric
1" square punch (you can never have enough punches, right Patti Jo)
Dazzling Details (more glitter :-0 )
Shaker Frames (oh, I love that, more movement in a card is always good)
Pewter Embossing Powder
Snow Burst Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (those embossing folder are great)
And...Love Blossom Stampin Around Wheel.

So glad some of the things that I ordered I will still be able to use and sell to my customers. Let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Throw on a little glitter, get a little ink on your fingers and you'll know you have had a great time stamping. If you do this around your stamping friends you're sure to have some good laughs.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment