Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Sweet Songbirds! Have you seen this adorable stamp set on page 31 of the Annual Catalog?



 

Oh my aren't these little birds cute!

The first card on top was created by Judi Anderson. Love the little notes with the bird singing. The fun Designer Series Paper is from the Hues of Happiness. Oh my goodness if you haven't seen that DSP check it out on page 132 as it is beautiful. Wait until you see a future post on the great swaps I got with that paper. 

The 2nd card down was created by Carol Payne. I love this card. The colors coordinate so beautifully and are from the the New In Colors. I like how she embossed with the 3D Merry Melody on the Parakeet Party cardstock. The inside of this card is just as beautiful as the outside. How many of you want to see that?  Makes me just want to sit outside and listen to the birds sing. 

The last card was made by Laura Milligan. I once again love the New In Color of Tahitian Tide. The Stitched with Whimsy dies she used to add the little trail around the card adds such a simple and whimsy touch to the adorable card. And don't you just love a little sparkly with the matching metallic woven ribbon!

Take advantage of the 10% discount on the Sweet Songbird bundle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment