Saturday, May 14, 2022

Wild & Sweet Page 87 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog 2022-23

When I look through the catalog for the first time, I was so excited with this set. I love nature and animals so I knew this was on my must have list. There were some fun samples I got and wanted to share with you. Hope you love this set too!



The super cute card top left was created by Carol Payne. I had to share the inside of the card with you too as I love it when the inside of swap cards have something added.  The 2nd card down on the left didn't have a name with the swap but it is very cute. The black and white card  was created by Carol Johnson. She used the 3D Fern folder on the basic black layer for additional texture. The little Koala with the black nose and pebble by the tree was created by Annette Wauchop. And the Hello you was the one that I made for the Swap. I particularly like texture, color and a little sparkle. The circle under the Hello You is a sample of the Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper. Which one of the animals is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment