Saturday, July 9, 2022

Rings of Love | Stampin’ Up!


Thought I would share a few swaps I got using this awesome paper and the Tree of Rings Hybrid embossing folder. The Ring of Love DSP has some amazing patterns in it and you can even use the dies from the Tree Ring Hybrid dies to cut them out of the DSP.



I got just the Hybrid folder and dies and not the stamp set, probably will regret that at some point and will end up getting it. Below are a few of the swaps I got using this awesome dies and DSP.

I asked the gals in my Hostess Club what was there favorite item from the New July-December Mini or Sale A Bration catalog? If I had purchased it, they might get a card sample from me. 
The samples below, I had used the Rings of Love DSP, the Tree Rings Hybrid dies and Perched In A Tree stamp set. One of my Hostess Ladies will be receiving one of the cards below. 


Hope you enjoy these items as much as I do. Can you tell what other SAB item was used in the cards above?

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please be sure to contact me or shop directly at my On Line store.

No comments:

Post a Comment