Friday, July 8, 2022

Tree Lot Dies | Stampin’ Up!




A couple more great samples from the card swaps I received. Credit to the creators, their names are by their samples.

I always do a sample of the dies and add them to the box the stamps come in so they are handy to see what is in them and then I add the dies to a magnetic sheet and put them in with the stamps. 

Hope this gives you some great ideas for creating with the Tree Lot dies that coordinates with the Trees For Sale set that is in the new Stampin' Up! July-Dec mini catalog. I am looking forward to creating some additional cards with this. 

The Tree Lot Dies are FREE during Sale A Bration with a qualifying $100.00 party before shipping and tax. The Sale A Bration items are while supplies last and SAB runs through the end of  August. 

If there is anything I can do to help you with ordering please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment