Sunday, February 19, 2023

Is it a Taco Type of day?


 Check out this Super Cute Taco Fiesta Stamp set.

Erica Cerwin made 1 Million in sales and when you do that you get to create a Stamp set for one of the SU Publications. This is what she created and I was super blessed to be able to get two of her cards in a card swap. Her cards ar the 2 on the lft and the additional one I got from Linda Cullen in the swap. I totally love the fringe on the card Erica made and the coloring she did with Blends is so cute. 

I saw a sample last night of a Christmas Tree made with the Avacodo, Chips and Limes. Google up her set and I bet you could see that and many other samples too. Pinterest is a great sight for ideas too.

Here is a link to this cute set. https://www.stampinup.com/products/taco-fiesta-photopolymer-stamp-set-english?demoid=55905

Not sure if this will be coming back into another catalog, so I recommend that if you like it, don't hesitate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment