Sunday, February 5, 2023

Share a Milk Share Stamp set has created issues with me.

I wanted to share with you what happened to me a coupe weeks ago when I posted this Bundle on my FB page. I sat there and tried to fight it, but it won. I had to go to the DQ and get a Blizzard for me and my Hubby, Sam. Yes I tried to fight the urge for about an hour and it won. So 9pm off to the DQ I went. Sitting here last night I thought about this Milk Shake Bundle again and couldn't resit it and had to go to the DQ again. It was open until 10, but as I was pulling up at 9:30 the lights went out and the guy at DQ was getting ready to leave. I was very sad that he decided to close early but could understand it was about 10 below and guessing nobody but me wanted a DQ. Something I learned from this was if you want something don't hesitate, just get it! 

So if you are wanting this Stamp Set/bundle, don't hesitate, JUST GET IT! You never know if it will sell out or not be available when that urge comes up.

https://www.stampinup.com/products/share-a-milkshake-bundle-english?demoid=55905

Above is the link to get you right to the bundle. 

I was telling my husband about this post and he said to be sure to send your hubby out for a DQ after you order the set. LOL

If you like my story be sure to leave me a comment. 

The creators of these cards names are next to their projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment